okay okay xD here's my bby's info. btw. her ref sheet will be uploaded shortly. no worries. ;u;
SUBJECTED TO CHANGE FREQUENTLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
relationships and such will be added as she connects with others. so check back to see how she feels about your character and what not!
update 1: added relationship section. as well as one or two other additional infos. also changed orientation didn't make sense for her to like just boys if she doesn't know about love.
update 2: another info and added Liore's first relationship thoughts about a certain someone! more to come with rping!
update 3: more people added to her relationships! and her thoughts are there too!
update 4.1: updated somemore relationships and liore's current status--changing it to seeing shikyo woooo~ added another additional info as well! Updated some of the relationships and changed some/tweeked really.
"Cowardly? I'll show you cowardly, swine!"
The Cowardly Lion / The Lioness
The Wizard of Oz
• Hand-to-hand combat expert • Stealthy • Quick and Agile • Acrobatic and Flexible
• Impulsive • Emotional – easily angered or taunted • Stamina low to a certain degree • Not very strong, strength low significantly • Not very good at multitasking • Shikyo and Lacey – she's so close to them now, that hurting them would hurt her as well, and piss her off
Her sharp claws. Twin daggers, if the situation calls for them. Sometimes a whip.
• Causing chaos • Blood and carnage • Her job • Cool weather, a nice breeze • Grass • Surprising people, scaring masses • Sharpening her nails, good hygiene • Roaring, purring, lounging about • Having a good time, parties
• Getting wet (except for baths) • Bad hygiene • Rudeness • Being frustrated, sad, or confused • Secrets • Lying • Showing any other emotion besides anger or happiness • DOGS • Party-poopers, serious-serious people
Liore, the Lioness, is not one to toy with. No one in their right minds would do so, unless they were quite stupid, or asking for trouble, and if that were so, they’d get it. Her anger is great, almost uncontrollable, if you’ve done something bad. In her anger, Liore is cruel, merciless, foul mouthed, and dominate. She’ll take control of the situation quickly. During this, blood lust will be craved more and more, the longer her anger continues, and the higher her anger rises.
However, that takes a lot of skill to get her that angry. Liore is not normally an angry person; in fact she’s quite happy. She’s a jokester, and an absolute thrill to be around, for she makes the best out of every situation and is always trying to cheer people up who seem sad and upset. Calm and content.
But Liore has faults. Due to being isolated by her father, she doesn’t know what friendship is, nor love. She thought she knew it when she was younger, but it died along with her mother. All she’s known is silence, and the pressure of getting stronger and stronger. Her father did not give her love after the disaster, but willpower, and the teachings of loyalty and confidence in herself. Everything else didn’t matter, not friendship, not love, nothing. Liore is very naïve.
Despite all this, this Lioness is only ever seen calm or angry. Never anything else. She wishes not to show others any other emotion, thinking it shows weakness.
Her father was King of the Jungle, strong and brave and honorable, a man the jungle dwellers looked up to. Her mother was a kind woman, a healer. When Liore was born, she was well taken care of. The first born of the great king and queen, she was showered with gifts upon gifts, claimed to be lucky and loved greatly. This life was fine, fine and thought to continue on and on. Until the Queen became sick. The illness wasn’t known. It destroyed her body day after day, until the wonderful woman finally died, taking the happiness and the greatness of the Jungle with her.
The Jungle was never the same. Liore, who once used to be able to roam its lush endless terrain, was made to stay inside. The only people she ever saw or had conversations with were the servants, and they were much too depressed to teach her anything. Her father made her fight and fight taught her anything and everything, for he didn’t want his daughter to die, he didn’t want his precious daughter to end up like his deceased wife. Liore didn’t understand, but she did as she was told. She wanted to be more, and be able to protect herself, since no one else was.
At the age of 16 her father died and Liore took reign with little confidence that she could change these people. Within the year it showed little promise, so she set them all free, and set fire to everything, burning the mansion down to ash, leaving nothing. She didn’t want to see it, and thought it would be best this way. No one else would try to take over, no one wanted trash, ruins. The riches she distributed to the towns people, giving them all they deserved, and left nothing for herself, for she didn’t need it where she was going. She left them smiling, left them wondering what would become of their princess.
She traveled, collecting knowledge of Alice, of her greatness, of the jobs and duties. She ventured to the woman, at first eying everyone, and then showed herself, proclaimed her want to be an assassin, and demonstrated her abilities to the great Alice. Liore became an assassin.
• Lacey – Lacey won Liore's heart when she gave this Lioness any option of meat in the world when she'd came into Lacey's amazing resturant. Liore adores this girl, even though she's barely known her, and adores her establishment all the same. Now, if you were to ask her who her best friend was, she'd immediately say this girl's name. She's never met someone quite as fantastic as Lacey, and is thrilled to be friends with her. She's finally figured out what friendship is, thanks to this girl. She's promise, even though she is seeing Shikyo, she will always love Lacey, and never leave her. Ever. She won't break that promise either.
• Shikyo – What started out as merely fun turned into something Liore didn't understand at all. Now, it's all quite clear what it was before. It was Love. And it happened fast and sudden. She's quite shocked, and still reeling, from the fact that she is dating Death himself, a being her ancestors and father strived to defeat and overcome. When she was younger she did the same, cursing his name to the ends of the world until she turned sixteen and reconciled her opinion, respecting him then. She thinks it's quite ironic that she's fallen for him. She finds herself laughing at the idea of her father meeting him, as well as her mother. Liore doesn't want to leave Shikyo. She couldn't bare it. And this scares her. She wants to do everything with him, and stay with him forever. But...there's the fear of dying and never seeing him again that scares her more than ever. She hides it from him, not wanting to worry or upset him. She thinks it's a battle she must fight herself. She loves Shikyo. She doesn't want to be a burden.
• Ulti – She finds him interesting, some what, but can't help but harbor a little anger at the fact that he blantly called her 'cowardly' and then conspired to provoke her into an attack. She thinks he's strange, but certainly not the strangest fellow in the castle.
• Crow – She thinks he's a hoot to be around. He's pretty funny, and his dramatics are just the best. She looks forward to eating that fish he promised!
• Tacy – So far, Liore has no beef with Tacy. In fact she likes her! She's a nice person, and very friendly and funny. She enjoys the woman's company.
• Pierrot – Calls him Penguin boy, because of the pjs he wore. She thinks he's incredibly cute, almost too cute for his own good. Doesn't know him that well, but you won't see her complaining. He's considered a wonderful cuddle buddy in her eyes. Now he's called Lion Grandpa Boy, and like family now.
• Kitten – Met at the sleepover. She thinks Kitten is a hilarious. Liore doesn't know her that well, but would like to.
• Kai – Indifferent when it comes to this guy. She's not sure if she likes him, or is capable of tolerating him. He is pretty funny though. But maybe she just thinks that because his reaction to Kitten drawing on his face during the sleepover was hilarious. However, since he got drunk at the Ball one night and threw something at Maya and Pierrot, she's not really liking him so much anymore.
• Saeki – She. Does. Not. Like. This. GIRL. She didn't like her cruel words towards her brother and Liore's love, Shikyo, nor did she like the fact that she's rooting for Liore to hurt him. She doesn't understand why Saeki hates her brother and would enjoy if he was in pain, but at this point it doesn't matter. Liore will probably never like this girl, even if she's Shikyo's sister. Unless Saeki apologizes to Shikyo, and even then she might not forgive, Liore doesn't care what she does to her, just as long as she doesn't hurt Shikyo.
• Brave – His powers make her nervous, but she doesn't harbor ill will against him. She doesn't mind him right now, but is quite curious about his and Shikyo's relationship, well aware that there is something there. Hate? Rivalry? She's not sure. She'll have to study them further, or ask Shikyo.
• Ovis – She thinks Ovis is a funny, pretty girl. Liore and Ovis don't know each other that well, but the Lioness would love to get to know her better.
• Bella – She adores this girl with every fiber of her being. She's a fantastic cuddle-buddy and hell she recently asked Liore if she wanted to be her sister. Of course Liore said yes right away. Liore understands that there is hardship going on between her and Kai, and she wishes she could help, but this poor Lioness doesn't know the first thing about couple problems. However, she's resolved to always be a shoulder Bella can cry on, and she's always welcome to cuddle Liore anytime.
• Maya – Understanding that Maya is Pierrot's girlfriend and that he has strong feelings for her, Liore has nothing but high regards for this girl. She's seen Maya a couple of times and thinks she's simply adorable. She's happy that they are seeing each other, and would like to get to know Maya better. As of right now, Liore has appointed herself the task at making sure no one ruins their relationship, or hurts Maya. Even though she's quite sure her Grandpa can handle anyone, she's still going to try.
• Adora – She originally met Adora while play DDR at the slumber party, and she liked her then, but recently, after Adora entered the main room bloody and injuried from the apparent "fight", Liore found herself struck by her. She was so small and frail looking, and there she was, covered with scars and wounds. Suddenly, Liore realized that the girl reminded her of herself when she was younger. Liore didn't have to know her long to think of her as a close friend and love her somewhat. The Lioness considers Adora family as well, though uncertain of her because the fact that she and the others that were in the "fight" neglected to tell the her and the others, making Liore feel like she had no free will and was under total control, kept in the dark like a common rat. Nevertheless, she wants to protect Adora.
• Midnite – In Progress.
• others to come with rping.
• Voice Actor – Rachel Robinson the voice of Fang from FFXIII – Skip to 6:05 • Her theme song is – Maybe I’m a Lion from FFVIII • Currently In Love with Shikyo "Death" and is Questioning her sexuality. • Favorite colors are Black and Amber. • Often seen in her normal/casual wear, sharpening her claws. • The way her tail moves and what not can show her emotions. Can also be classified as her reaction to things as well. Her ears as well of course. Ex. Curling = Unsure. Excessive Swishing = Excitement. Low and Straight = Guarded, Unsure. • It’s often been said she was thinking of being a Solider or Guard for the great Alice, but did not understand the nature of protecting fully, so she did not think she would fit the job or do it properly. • Big on hygiene, but has no quarrels rolling around in puddles of blood for a while. That’s the only dirty she likes/allows. • Roars sometimes when she really happy. Can barely contain her excitement at that stage. You can tell the difference between her happy roar and angry roar. • It’s not known if she can transform fully into a lion like her father and his father before him. • Hates sweets with a passion. • Enjoys raw meat greatly. Any kind of meat. Prefers cow. Or bear. • When she makes a friend, she’s vowed that she’ll do anything in her power to give them everything they want and die for them if she must. • She likes to strip. She sees nothing wrong with nudity. • She adores anything fur or furry. • Taunts that set her off: Calling her Cowardly, Pulling on her tail or ears or whiskers, Calling her smelly or telling her she stinks and needs a bath, Stealing her shit and then keeping it from her (you have it in your hands and you act like you’re going to hand it to her, she reaches out for it, but you snatch it back from her and then laugh.) • She doesn't curse usually. Unless she's angry. • She loves cuddling, and will most likely purr if the cuddling last long enough. • She always wears something with fur or has fur on it. Or the color black. • She doesn't like being angry at all. In fact, her anger scares her. When she sees the aftermath of it, if it's extremely bad, sometimes Liore will break down, go blank and doll like, inside screaming at herself. Sometimes she'll even be seen inflicting pain on herself, clawing at her throat or eyes, any flesh she can get to fast enough, tearing open skin and letting her blood flow willingly, as she cries. It's not a pretty sight, and Liore is very vulnerable during this. • Even though her father didn't give her love, she doesn't harbor any ill feelings towards him. She still loves him and respects him. Which is why Liore was so shocked when Saeki spoke ill of her brother Shikyo. She didn't understand why Saeki hated him and talked so badly about him, thinking because they were family that they'd still love each other no matter what.
RP Style and Where
I can do script and paragraph length. I will RP in either MSN, Skype, or Notes. Going into main chat will be decided whether I feel like it or it is mandatory to do so at the time. Please don't be afraid to RP with me! I don't bite! But Liore might. /snickersnickersnicker.
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE HERRRR
[c]Liore the Cowardly Lione belongs to me. [c]Art belongs to me.
Liore: It's sensitive! You don't understand because you don't have a tail...but maybe if we get to know each other i'll let you touch. As long as you put your claws away... [/sighs and then bristles] I am not a cry baby! ...N-Nice to meet you Midnite. I'm Liore. [/watches her wearily]
Midnite: Oh.. [/*big eyes*] I forgot people here are not used to seeing fairies with six arms and claws! [/*talks to self*] What should I be doing next? [/*snaps*] Oh yeah, I remember now! Alright, here goes [/*wriggles like and sings with toad-like voice*] "Rarara! Claws be gone!" [/*poof*] Tadah! They're history! Can't do the same with these teeth though.. They're permanent. [/*laughs, eyes Liore*] Oh come'ere! Don't be scared.. I love cats and I don't bite unless I'm hungry. Here's my hand [/*holds out her "human" hand*] Those fairies attached it to my body so it's real. You can squeeze it.
Liore: [/watching her with wide eyes the whole time] A-Ahh...y-yes...Yes! Okay! [/takes her hand smiling, and squeezes it in a testing manner] That was a really nice wriggle-dance you did to get rid of your claws. Could you teach me? [/her eyes shine]
[[omg i'm in love with midnite. that's it. come here you adorbable girl you fdshpdiuf]]
Midnite: I saw some kids doing it while running away from me! It was really funny the way they did it so I imitated [/giggles] Oh, it's easy. Put your hands on your hips like this [/hands on hips] and shake your butt like this [/shakes butt]
My Etsy Shop:
Holidays dear humans
:+fav: this journal
to have a cha...
Please play the song
while viewing this
journal. I've tried
my hardest to create
a, well, a kind of
experience for you.
The music plays a
crucial role in
experience and a
message. I promise
you won't regret it.
Just make sure the
whole journal is
loaded, turn on
deviantMEET in Las
Vegas hit the
already lined up
outside the doors at
5:00 PM, even though
the event wasn't
scheduled to start
until 5:30! (A
handful of amazingly
deviants arrived as
early as 3:30 PM!)
The Most Popular
ever wondered who
the most popular
characters are at
post on Trending
Terms in October. It
got me thinking
DeviantART in terms
of deviation count.
I'm going to need...
Working with color
can be difficult no
matter what medium
you choose, but it
can be especially
Learning how to mix
your own colors is
equally as important
as learning how to
apply them to your
work.1. No matter
what your art
teacher says, YOU
CAN use black and
^Nyx-Valentine arrived in our community and started whipping everyone into a frenzy with her relentless desire to bring the Artistic Nude and Fetish galleries to the fore. 9 years later, and it's safe to say that Nyx is not only a leader as a photographer in these galleries, but she has also established herself as a much saught after model. ^... Read More